One person’s food is another’s poison. This is known as the principle of bio-individuality, meaning what works for someone else might not be right for you!
Which is why working one-to-one with a nutritionist is the most effective, most efficient route to getting you to where you want to be.
I will carefully analyze YOUR diet to identify any factors that might be interfering with your health goals, like nutrient and blood sugar imbalances, digestive or hormonal weakness, and hidden food sensitivities. We then devise a plan utilizing simple, nutrient-dense foods most suited to YOUR needs (and tastes, of course!).
Along with diet, we will explore how your lifestyle aligns with your health objectives and create small, actionable steps to bring the two closer together.
And we’ll definitely explore your relationship with food, which is intricately connected to your mindset and emotions. Mindfulness around your food choices and during the physical act of eating will help you overcome food confusion and truly listen to what foods nourish your body.
In our work together, you will
- develop a strong connection between what you eat and how you feel and function,
- identify the best foods which serve your body,
- avoid radical approaches to weight loss – which are expensive, not sustainable, and some are outright dangerous.
- enjoy weekly meal plans tailored to your needs and tastes.
- finally stop struggling and move forward in your health journey! Contact me here to get started today.
How will you feel if, in a year from now, nothing has changed?
Consider your response to that question. The key to success – in anything – is getting started!
“Your life changes the moment you make a new, congruent, and committed decision.” —Tony Robbins
Let’s get started today! Contact me here.